The Extended Disability Peer Support Group of the Edmonton Public Teachers Local No. 37 of the Alberta Teachers’ Association promotes its members by serving as an advocate, and seeking to educate and empower its members.
• Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect will guide all decision making.
• Group is a safe haven for fellowship, acceptance, and a place to belong and find support.
• Support the development of a healthy lifestyle with a balance of self-worth, pride and peace.
• Empower peer support group members to advocate for their own and group needs by working closely with other stakeholders.
• Seek to educate colleagues about Extended Disability and encourage their support.
About the Local
Salaries & Benefits
Forms & Surveys